• Young children can role-play as the Rebel hero from Star Wars™ in their own stories with this quick-to-build LEGO® Microfighters version of the Millennium Falcon from the classic Star Wars trilogy.
• The Millennium Falcon Microfighter (75295) features a seat for the Han Solo LEGO® minifigure and 2 stud shooters, for fun, creative play. Han Solo also has a blaster pistol.
• This buildable playset combines brilliantly with the AT-AT vs. Tauntaun Microfighters (75298) set to open up even more play options.
• Easy to build – and to rebuild after battles – this durable, 101-piece, building toy makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or fun surprise treat for creative kids aged 6+.
• The Microfighter measures over 1.5 in. (4 cm) high, 3 in. (8 cm) long and 3 in. (7 cm) wide – a nice, compact size to slip into a child's backpack ready for play on their travels.
• Thinking of buying this set for a young Star Wars™ fan who is a LEGO® newcomer? No worries. It comes with illustrated, step-by-step instructions so they can build with confidence.
• LEGO® Star Wars™ building sets are awesome for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the Star Wars saga, make up their own adventures and/or display the collectible construction toys.
• Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met the highest industry standards to ensure they connect consistently – no need to use the Force.
• LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet rigorous safety standards.
Customers who bought items from ShopSM at regular price can apply for return/exchange up to thirty (30) days from the date when the order is received, where day one is the receiving/collection date. Meanwhile, items bought during sale events, at markdown price, or using Vouchers can apply for return/exchange up to seven (7) days from the date when the order is received/collected.
Valid reasons for return and exchange include the following:
Product that is fundamentally different in nature from the product specified in the website;
Faulty, defective, or damaged product;
Product that is not as advertised on the website;
Wrong item is delivered; or
Change of size (for fashion items).
Be sure that all items to be returned are still in their original packaging, with complete accessories and attached price tag.
Please note that return/exchange of intimate apparel or items considered as generally hygienic in nature (e.g., underwear, socks, stockings, earrings, etc.) will not be accepted at any of our branches for any reason. For consumable items, only sealed or unused can be requested for return/exchange.
All returns have to be initially processed through the ShopSM website and completed in any of THE SM STORE branches nationwide.
Step 1: Log in to ShopSM and navigate to My Account > My Orders. Identify the order number where item/s for return/exchange is associated.
Step 2: Click My Returns under your My Account. You will be asked to fill in your order number and e-mail address.
Step 3: Select from the drop-down menu the number of items you want to return.
Step 4: Supply the reason for return from the drop-down menu. Add the description of the items to be returned, as well as your preferred branch to return the item/s to. Upload a number up to 6 images to support your request.
Step 5: Select refund to store credit.
Step 6: Select which store you want to return your item. For now, you can return the item to the nearest The SM Store.
Step 7: Please wait for a confirmation e-mail from ShopSM within 48 hours if your return request has been approved.
Step 8: Once approved, head over to the designated The SM Store to return your item. Please don’t forget to bring the transaction receipt.
Selected item/s for exchange may be of the same or higher value as the original item being returned. The price difference of item/s with higher value than the original item must be paid. Customer waives any excess amount if item chosen for exchange has lower value than the original item.